Medium Chain Tryglicerides (MCT)
“MCTs” are medium-chain triglycerides, a form of saturated fatty acid that has numerous health benefits, including improved cognitive function, high levels of effective energy, and better weight management. In our High Fat, Natural Energy Blends we include MCT as the second ingredient. We think it’s important.
MCT Oil provides very fast acting energy for your body and brain. Not all MCT Oil is created equal. We go to great lengths to ensure our ingredients are the best, especially the MCT oil. The MCT Oil found in Fat Fit Go Products is derived from Coconuts (not Palm Oil). It has C8 (Caprylic acid), C10 (Capric acid), AND C12 (Lauric acid).
Caprylic Acid (C8 ~ 6% of Coconut Oil)
C8 – 38% in Fat Fit Go MCT Oil Ingredient
Capric Acid (C10 ~ 9% of Coconut Oil)
C10 – 31% in Fat Fit Go MCT Oil Ingredient
Lauric Acid (C8 ~ 50% of Coconut Oil)
C12 – 31% in Fat Fit Go MCT Oil Ingredient
The C8 and C10 are faster acting while the C12 is slower but provides great added benefits.
Caprylic & Capric Acid
- Fast acting energy to body and brain (quick conversion in the liver to Ketones)
- Contains Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal Properties
- Fights Candida
- Helps Prevent and Treat Yeast Infections
- Treats Skin Infections and Acne
- Helps Treat Inflammatory Digestive Disorders
- Reduces Risk for Antibiotic Resistance
- Easily Absorbed by the Body
- Naturally Antimicrobial, Antibacterial and Antiviral
- Compliments the fast acting effects of the C8 and C10 in MCT by also offering a slower-acting function for prolonged energy.
- Helps Fight Antibiotic Resistance
- Linked to Lower Risks for Heart Disease
- Benefits Skin Health and Naturally Fights Acne
- Correlated with Health and Longevity in Traditional Populations
- Preserves Foods and Prevents Spoilage
Information found on our website should not be construed as medical advice. Please seek council from a qualified medical practitioner before making drastic changes to your diet.