Wanting to know what’s in our high fat, natural energy blends? We’re proud of the taste and accompanying nutrients in each serving. Our snack packets help those managing a low-carb diet while also providing all of the great nutrients you should come to expect.
Overall Health Benefits
- High in manganese, copper, and magnesium
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids
- High Vitamins A & E
- Loaded with heart-healthy plant-based fats
- Rich in Trace Minerals
- High fiber to aid in digestion
- Rich in antioxidants
Below is a list of ingredients and their accompanying health benefits.
Benefits of Pecans
- High in healthy fats which keeps you satiated (therefore benefiting weight loss and preventing overeating).
- Pecans also have high levels of copper, a nutrient essential for maintaining a fast metabolism as well as being a brain stimulant.
- Pecans are high in antioxidants, which reduce the oxidative stress in the body, which can reduce your risk of chronic and fatal diseases.
- Pecans are heart-healthy, and have been found to lower systolic blood pressure (in those without diabetes) and serum lipids (fat in the bloodstream).
- High in manganese (a whopping 55% DV per ounce), pecans can help prevent osteoporosis and improve bone health.
- Because of their fiber content, pecans aid in digestion and promote colon health.
Benefits of MCT Oil
- MCT oil does not require energy to be absorbed, stored, or used in the body, making it an almost perfect source of natural energy.
- Medium-chain fats are digested easily and sent directly to your liver, where they have a thermogenic effect and the ability to positively alter your metabolism.
- Because MCT oil is more easily absorbed, they are burned by the body for energy, or “fuel,” instead of being stored as fat.
- MCT oil promotes a healthy gut because they have the capability to combat harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
Benefits of Almonds
- Almonds provide 37% DV of Vitamin E in just 1 ounce, which helps protect your cell membranes from oxidative damage.
- Vitamin E intake has been linked with lower rates of heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Almonds are high in magnesium, a nutrient important to controlling blood sugar levels.
- Almonds can lower LDL (the bad cholesterol) and raise or maintain HDL (the good cholesterol).
Benefits of Coconut
- Coconut supports the development of strong, healthy bones and teeth by improving the body’s ability to absorb calcium and magnesium.
- The MCTs in coconut are converted into ketone bodies, which can be used as a replacement energy substrate for the brain, improving brain function and potentially offering a dietary therapy approach to alleviating the symptoms and possibly even preventing the onset of neurological diseases.
- Coconut meat has high levels of vitamins A and E, as well as polyphenols and phytosterols, which all work together to decrease the levels of LDL cholesterol.
- Coconuts are rich in lauric acid, which converts to monolaurin. This medium-chain fatty acid (MCFA) actually disrupts the lipid membranes of offending organisms.
Benefits of Macadamia Nuts
- Macadamias are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, they help reduce cholesterol levels and lower triglycerides, which can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- They contain palmitoleic acid, which has the ability to increase fat metabolism, which in turn reduces fat storage.
- Because macadamia nuts contain both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, they simultaneously help you feel full while removing toxins from the body and promoting gut health.
- Macadamia nuts are also high in oleic acid, which aids in brain health, and they contain palmitoleic acid, which helps protect nerve cells in the brain.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter
- As a plant-based saturated fat, the polyphenolic components found in cocoa butter have been shown to help lower inflammatory markers involved in atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- Cocoa Butter can reduce inflammation in general and help with hormonal balance and brain health while also working as an immune system booster.
Benefits of Avocado Oil
- Almost 70% of avocado oil consists of heart-healthy oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. This helps to improve HDL cholesterol.
- Avocado oil is a good source of lutein, a carotenoid that’s naturally found in your eyes, which may reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration.
Benefits of Chia Seeds
- Chia seeds have a natural phenolic (antioxidants) concentration that speeds up the skin’s repair system and prevents premature skin aging.
- High in fiber which is essential for bowel regulatory and a healthy stool.
- Healthy Heart – Ability to reverse inflammation and regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
Benefits of Cocoa Powder
- Cocoa contains the substance phenethylamine, which is a neurotransmitter found in the brain that acts as a mood elevator and natural antidepressant.
- Cocoa Powder may lower LDL cholesterol, reduce the risk of blood clots, increase blood flow to the arteries, lower high blood pressure, boost cognitive performance and provide essential minerals such as calcium and potassium.
Benefits of Cinnamon
- According to the ORAC Scale (that measures antioxidants in foods, herbs, and spices), cinnamon ranks #7 in the world. Cinnamon’s antioxidants (polyphenols, phenolic acid, and flavonoids) reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process.
- The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, and brain function decline.
- Cinnamon helps to relieve muscle soreness, PMS pains, and severity of allergic reactions.
- Cinnamon reduces several of the most common risk factors for heart disease, including high cholesterol levels, high triglyceride levels and high blood pressure.
- It helps lower blood sugar levels and also can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin.
- Cinnamon can help defend the brain against developing neurological disorders, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases.
Benefits of Real Unrefined Salt
- Rich in trace minerals (between 60-84), which are hard to get from the foods we eat due to the lack of nutrient-rich soil.
- Salt contains many of the major electrolytes (like sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium) that are absolutely essential to many important functions in the body, like regulating your heartbeat and allowing your muscles to contract so you can move.
- Salt is essential for proper brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Salt provides chloride which helps your stomach to produce hydrochloric acid, which in turn helps our bodies to absorb vitamins and minerals like calcium, zinc, iron, folate and B12.